July 3, 2007

Busy busy June

To some June may have gone by quickly to me it seemed very very long. I believe it was because so much happened during it. I finished up work in KY, Eric graduated with his Masters, Mom and Dad Koeser came to visit in KY, we found out we were having a boy, then we moved to ND (no easy feat packing and unpacking plus the drive), I spent a day in the hospital, Eric got a new job and had to go to MT for a week, we went to a family reunion in SD, then I went with Eric to MT for another week and lastly Eric and I were in a parade this past weekend and got to ride on a float with other newcomers and returnees to town for the 4th of July! Wow no wonder I haven’t posted hehe. Well here are some belly pictures of me I am 23 weeks now. -Jessica