September 10, 2007

Just saying Hi.

I don't really have much to say. Eric and I attended the Lamaze class this past weekend, sorry to say it was very boring and long. It definately feels like fall here. It is in the 60's, football is on T.V. and all the kids that have been in my pool next door are at school, not to mention they drained my pool! lol. I am thankful for the cooler weather. Well I am 33 weeks pregnant and we still can't wait!!!! Sammy, our black lab celebrated her 2nd birthday today. I cleaned out the fridge so the puppies had a 'party' with noodles, mashed potatoes, and pizza. We realized we spaced our "kids" two years apart. hehe. Frodo and Abbey are four, then Sam is 2, and Ethan is Zero. Eric still likes his job, we are enjoying church and we have been hanging out with a lot of great new friends. So all is well and I guess that is it! Here is a picture of Ethan with his hand in his mouth. He was 18.5 weeks old. This is also when we found out he was a he.