
Dad came to visit for a few days! We had a great time poking around looking at all the different shops, talking with locals, eating at the diners, and visiting with Eric's parents. The baby obviously wasn't born but that is kind of okay, besides the fact that I am 38 weeks and extremely exhausted and uncomfortable, we all had a cold and I really wanted to be able to show dad around. Yet things have definitely turned into a waiting game unfortunately most likely prompted by 24+ hours of false labor! Mom gets to come next (they are kind of taking turns so Emily doesn't have to miss any school). She will be here on the 30th and help me out with the baby stuff! Wahoo. I am ready for her now! hehe. Well Dad is actually still here so I better go. -Jessica
Here we are having dinner with Eric's parents Ward and Joetta.