January 3, 2008

Back from AK

Well I am a little behind on my blogging but we have been visiting family in AK! Ethan got to meet His Papa Duke, David, Great Grandma Jackie or GGMA, Aunts, (Misti, Heidi, Jacqueline, Jennifer, and Emily), Uncles (Steve and Levi), Cousins, (Makayla, Kyler, London, Tanner, Kennedy, and Silas), and revisit his Mama Duke. Ethan also met lots of other realatives and some very special freinds to Eric and I. We took lots and lots of pictures so I put them on a slideshow to the right. Hopefully this will help get us back on track. We had a great Christmas and can't wait to return to see everyone again! While there Ethan had his first Christmas and went swimming and to Chili's (while wearing his Chili's onesie) for the first time. He was also dedicated at our old church so that the whole family could be there.