Ethan loves to play with his feet and try to get them in his mouth. I have also noticed that he loves to play without any clothes on and will actually attempt to roll and wiggle if he is almost naked. So I try and let him do this before I dress him for the day and then again before pj time. The blanket he is on is super soft making the experience even more sensational! He hasn't quite figured out that if he has a blow out he gets to do this even more. lol. Luckily it is getting warmer outside because the house has to be warm... He also likes it if I throw his special blanky on him. He liked the blanky before but loves it even more now that he doesn't use a pacifier! He loves to cuddle with it.
Oh also last night we had Bible study and Kayla and Justin who just moved here from AK brought their little girl Lily who is nine months. Ethan was playing in his Jumperoo and she crawled up to it and started to pull on it. This made Ethan extremely scared and he started crying. So Eric took him out. A little later I put Lily in the Jumperoo. Ethan got fussy. After a lot of crying and whining from Ethan Lily just happened to be taken out of the Jumperoo. So I put Ethan in and he was finally happy and played in it like never before. So I guess our four month old is a little territorial of his toys. Who knew I thought he was just teething and didn't think he understood all of that stuff yet. Little turkey.