Ethan was being silly today after he woke up from his nap and so Eric took some pictures. Ethan really wanted his dress shirt that he had worn to church back on so I decided to go with the "Gap style" and put it over his other dressed down shirt. A style of layering I believe was created so mom/dad can do more laundry and have to buy 4 shirts for every outfit. Anyway he was pretty proud of his outfit and kept posing so cute for the camera. He would be smiling then right as Eric was going to take the picture would smile even more! P.S. hair cut is the number one thing on our list this week. I have been procrastinating for awhile, not that he isn't good during them it is just a chore I don't enjoy. He is starting to look like a 'rag muffin' hehe.