Here is Emma in her Sunday best. This was before her ordeal on Tuesday night 12/08/09. While carrying Emma down the stairs Eric tripped on the one closest to the bottom. Emma who was facing out fell forward and bonked her head on the wall and then hit the floor on her back. We rushed her to the ER and the CT scan showed no damage, just a concussion. We are praising God that He took good care of us all that night!
They lit up Spring Lake Park in a lights exhibit. You drive your car through while listening to a certain radio station. It was pretty cute.
Ethan enjoyed looking at all the lights and since we brought the puppies along it was extra fun. We left Emma with Grandma and Grandpa since we can't all fit in the car anymore (with the dogs).
We decided to put a pack and play in our living room so that Emma could get some time playing without the threat of Ethan stepping on her. She really enjoys her space and can grasp a toy in her hand and chew on it!
If you take her pants of she will really kick around! She doesn't have many rolls but they sure are cute.
Here is Ethan. He has enjoyed sitting in his high chair again and I have enjoyed it even more since he stays put and can actually see his food! A moms gotta do what a moms gotta do!
Oh, here is Emma boogieing in her play pen again!
Any Given Sunday...
This is just a really great sandwich I made for Eric on Sunday. It is a chicken bacon club with cheese, lettuce, salt, pepper, and banana peppers on toasted bread. He really liked it.
Here is Emma again in her next Sunday best. Yeah I am a bit behind. Oh well.
She was looking up trying to find the snapping noise I was making with my fingers.
Man she is a cutie!
Here is stealthy Ethan eating a pickle. He didn't want to take off his Sunday shirts and chose to just switch to sweats, it was new style. Comfy prep.
Yummy Pickle Face!
Here is Eric and I after we changed from our Sunday clothes into our comfy Sunday clothes. Special I know. I had taken some better ones of me, but Eric's head was cut out. So we will keep it smaller!
Now e and em are in their comfy clothes playing in the crib. Not sure what Ethan was trying to tell me here.
Aww what a good big brother.
hahaha!