I would call him a big boy, but he doesn't like that. SO I have been telling him he is amazing. Besides his normal amazingness he decided to potty train himself!!!! I am so very lucky. On Monday morning (2/15/10) we were making our breakfast and he said, "Oh I have to go potty!" I didn't think much of it, when the next thing I know he's in the bathroom using the toilet! He didn't want much praise, treats, or even to be called a big boy. Just said, "my turn" asked for some undewear and went about his day. So far it has been 4 days and very few underwear changes he even has gotten number 2 down! I never thought I would be so proud to see something in the toilet. I mean I was overcome with pride and joy and $$$ signs were going through my head as to the money we will save on his diapers! We had been playing around with potty training once a week on and off, but since he'd been sick hadn't done anything so this was all very surprising.