February 1, 2011

The Playroom remodel!!!!

 
We gave our playroom a makeover. I have it set up in all the typical pre-school sections. (Can you say teacher hehe). I love it and it is so fun to play in with the kids. They never want to leave. I still have to hang the paintings I did but figured I would post some pictures anyways. The art area is on the other side, not on my new floor! Eric and I layed it ourselves. (mostly Eric) and I painted, ordered storage, and did the layout.

This is a super comfy rug and more of the little baby toys. Or where you can lounge for a movie.

A view from the large motor zone into the blocks and car section.

A little blurry, but this is the table top toys and a larger area at the end for the slide and ride on toys.

The house/kitchen area. This is where I like to play hehe. The bins are great for holding all the play food and dishes. Along with role playing stuff like tools and things.

The little people area and entrance to "fort, playhouse, police station..."

Eric built a playhouse under the stairs and even put flooring in it! The kitty loves the window. (I still need to paint the opening and trim)