March 3, 2011

February!

Ethan said he wanted to take a picture so we quickly squished together and smiled because he was in the mood!

Sweet Emma holding up her Valentines card (well this one was Ethan's card)

She loves to run around in just her diaper!


Ethan wanted a picture with daddy!

His silly picture!

He even wanted one with mommy! (This was such a rare occasion!)

Ethan took our picture too.

Emma

Our handsome Ethan

Such beautiful babes

Willing to smile at the camera!


Look at those blue eyes! Just like his daddy!

Sledding on our land. Well the way out to our land. Technically we got stuck in the snow before getting all the way there. We both didn't have our cell phones so had to flag a car down to borrow one. Luckily due to oil there is lots of traffic on the main road now. Grandpa came to pull us out and also got stuck. He didn't have his cell phone either repeat previous process! So then a freind came out to pull the cars out and Grandma came in her car to pick up the kids and I since we didn't know how long the process was going to take. But we tried to get out and sled. lol

The dogs enjoyed themselves too!

Well February went by really fast and the kids are growing just as fast! I wish there were words/time to describe how fun they are and amazingly creative. I could write a book on all Ethan's sayings and phrases he comes up with every day. Most of his life is already planned out. The other day he got mad because he wasn't in our wedding photo. So I had to explain the preferred order of things. So now he is into the fact that he is going to grow up and go to college (like his most favorite friend Auntie Emily) and then drive a truck. He is marrying his friend Abbey and then they will have lots of kids. haha.

I said something was neat and he said, "no it's just cool and groovy."

While grandma and grandpa were over for dinner he said, "I'm just so glad you could join us tonight." and "Mom this is a beautiful dinner."

He is always telling me my hair looks, "gorgeous" and I look "great".

If he says " I just love you mom" he then says now say, "aww I love you too, just say it mom say it!"

Or if he is doing something naughty its, "Don't look okay because I'm doing something bad, so just close your eyes okay."

Or if it is something he doesn't want to do its, " well that's just not cool."

At a restaurant he said, "Well this is just my favorite place now. I ate like pig!"

These were just from this past few days. I really should write them down. 

He loves steak and can eat a 7oz all by himself. Emma eats half of an adult chicken pasta! McDonalds is expensive now too with him needing a 6 piece chicken nugget happy meal and a double hamburger! Emma isn't much cheaper eating an entire four piece. They ate so much at a buffet where a lot of times they don't charge for kids that they did! So I can't say they are picky eaters just expensive.

Emma is a little dare devil and willing to run or jump off most anything. Lately she likes to climb up on everything. If she sees Ethan do it she is right behind. She is definitely growing too. She even says please and thank you although it of course sounds more like, "peez and ankyou" She loves to dance to the tv shows and greatly enjoys her puppies when they get to come inside. If she is sad or bored just let them in and it is free entertainment for hours. She officially is done nursing now too! I was able to wean her without any tears!!! Although I had never planned to nurse until 18 months either! But she is just so sweet its hard to say no to her. I am pretty sure she has most wrapped around her finger. She has such a soft heart and gives lots of hugs. Oh and she also lets me do her hair! I can curl it and put it up with bows and all. She sits and plays in my make up bag while I have fun! Emma loves shoes and is constantly walking around the house with someones shoes on. Then she will find a purse and hat to include. Such a girly girl!!

Well I have lots more to say about them but I better put them to bed!

Oh and Eric and I are doing well too. Eric is still working working working. But still is in the local office and gets to come home for lunch and spends all the time he has off on his favorite hobby, "us". He keeps getting "good jobs" and raises along with big projects so I am proud! We love spending time with our favorite neighbors dad and mom too and try to get over there as much as they "let us" hehe. Can you say clingy third children!

As for me, I am watching a total of 6 kids Mon-Wed. (Well that is what its supposed to be but I usually do Thursdays too) I have two 1 year olds, 2 two year olds, a three year old and a five year old. I also volunteer at church for first graders on Wed. nights which is fun because it is a lot more crazy and wild than Sunday mornings.

Well hope you enjoyed the updates. But since this is starting to sound like a Christmas letter I'm going to plan to blog a bit more! haha