The blog is behind. :( But life has been crazy! We found out we were pregnant May 23rd! Yes expecting number THREE in late January of 2012! Which we are very excited about.
I went to the doctor for some other problems and got an even better surprise. Unfortunately I have been sick ever since. Seriously sick! We even had to fly in my mom recently to help. I have all day and night nausea as well as GERD. (nice name, lots of pain and my original reason for going in). Also Eric discovered through some fun tests that his gallbladder was only functioning at 16%. So he recently had surgery to get that out and is still recovering and has been very sick as well (before and after the surgery).
The kids and I did go to AK in July since the trip was planned, but took it pretty easy. We also went to the Holsing (Eric's mom's) family reunion in Colorado for a few days. Eric was able to meet us there. Since I was sick this entire time I didn't think much about taking pictures or documenting our "summer" if you call it that. I have barely left the house. I'm 18 weeks now and still sick. But if I don't get something on here my favorite form of remembering will not continue. It isn't much, but right now we don't have much to give. I guess life throws a few curve balls and in the long run probably will be a small three months of our lives. But right now it is ALL that is going on. The kids are doing okay and have been pretty flexible with limited activities and not the greatest dinners. I just hope we all get better and can move on. Get back to having a good time and taking lots of pictures. Also contributing to lack of pictures is the fact that the children are 1 and 3 during this time. Pictures are not their favorite thing to pose for if you know what I mean. So here is our life in the past few months. It isn't much but life has gone on!
Here are some April, May, and some June photos from my phone.
Emma's first movie. Also in 3D!
This is how much money I have. Ten fingers and ten toes worth.
Will this much money get me to Alaska?
Emma's mad face.
Ethan took his friend Abbey for a ride in his truck. He picked her up at her house and they went around the block to the park. When she got in she tried the radio to which Ethan replied, "That doesn't work, I gotta fix it." When he was dropping her off he said he had to go see his grandpa now. Grandpa was standing in his driveway a few houses away. It was the cutest date in the world.
Emma's first pig tails combined with a bit of the naked stage.
Fun at Walmart!
Emma and her dog Sammy.
Emma rubbing Ethan's head. She takes good care of him.
Throwing rocks at the cow pond on the land. Emma loves to get dirty and I'm pretty sure Ethan has almost found every rock to throw in. Almost.
Cell phone pictures aren't always the best but they can show the best things! A hug.
Monster puppets from Aunt Jacqueline
Ice cream with the family!
Emma enjoying some Chili's ribs. Yum
Ethan ate too many ribs.
Rapid City SD in June for family camp. At Reptile Gardens
Watching Ethan ride the train. Last year she went twice. This year she understood the danger and wouldn't go at all.
Riding the train at Story Book Island in Rapid City SD
Story Book Island
I had been sick for a month at this point so Eric thought roses might help me feel better. :) They were so beautiful and bloomed huge.
When mom is too sick to take you outside at least you can watch tv from your cool fire truck!
I finally felt decent enough to go out for a date. It was a great two hours of not feeling as sick.
Emma likes to take other peoples food if they get up. hehe