
Ethan is 6 weeks old today! He hadn't really taken to the swing so I decided to try it again today. He seemed to like it okay, at least he is heavy enough now where the lowest speed doesn't send him to the moon. I think he is about 11 lbs. He feels like a very heavy rock to me. I think I have learned a lot in the past weeks, nothing big enough to scar the boy for life just enough to make me tired of thinking so much. Unfortunately I am on guard always trying to avoid something that could come back to bite me later. I think the stress of watching out may be more annoying than the potential bite. At times I wonder if I should just do what ever I want with him in terms of schedule, feeding, sleeping ect. and deel with the consequences later. Even if this means my milk dries up, I have to hold him in order for him to nap, he never sleeps through the night, uses me as a pacifier, and can't play on his own. He really is a great baby and I have a feeling that my personality is interfering with what he is willing to do for me in terms of being great?... Never mind I think all my thinking is worth it. I like being able to put him in his bed for naps... Anywho now that he is six weeks I am a bit more comfortable as far as what to expect since this is the beginning age of the infants I took care of at the daycare. Although so far Ethan is Ethan and doesn't act like any of those babies. This might be a mom thing, not wanting to lump him into the average after all he is a super baby. hehe Have a good Monday.