December 2, 2007

Photo Session on Dec 1

Congratulations all you blog lookers you get to see some of the outtakes from our Christmas photo shoot. We were ambitiously trying to get a photo for our Christmas card. So last night I gave Ethan, three dogs and myself a bath. This afternoon we attempted the picture. We decided to use the timer on the camera because we didn't want to have to torture someone else with trying to get a picture of 3 dogs, a baby, and two adults. This was mistake number one since the dogs actually posed many times perfectly we just didn't have someone to push the button. Then like I said the dogs did great except they didn't have anyone to focus their attention toward the camera so they were more interested in us. Then I didn't like myself in many of course. But Ethan chose today to be the grumpiest ever I think he knew what we were trying to do or something. We even waited for him to be in the "good part" of his 3 hour cycle. Oh well, the ones of him screaming are kind of cute. If he wasn't crying he was looking way up at his best friend the fan so all you can see is his neck. hehe.

All in the past...