
We had to wake Ethan up for church on Sunday since it was day light savings and Eric happened to take a picture of the little guy in his crib since he looked so cute. Good thing considering it was one of his last nights in it!

Replacing the crib with a queen mattress we weren't using. I could barely hold Ethan back while Eric set it up!

Posing in his laying down position...

Testing it out, he ran around the room getting on and off on and off!

So proud! His nose was very runny as we are getting over a cold. He also has learned to take his pj's off and prefers them unzipped a bit hehe!

Playing in the pudding!

Well it happened much sooner than I had planned, but we had to move Ethan to a "big boy bed". He was dangerously climbing his crib bars, for fun, both day and night. It had turned more into a jungle gym than a bed. Still trying to decide on what type of bed to move him into I ran out of time last night and we had to just bring up the queen size bed we had stored in the basement. Ethan absolutely loved it! He squealed with joy jumping and rolling all over. He was so excited to put on his teddy bears and blankets. He even tried to help carry out the crib. I thought it would be a struggle to get him to sleep, but once the lights were out and he had explored his new freedoms for a few minutes he lay down and went right to sleep. I was sure nap time would be a struggle but he was out as quick as ever and when he woke up was standing at his door (behind a baby gate) hollering for me. When I said "Hey big boy!" he ran and jumped on his bed proudly showing me where he had slept. Eric and I are so excited for him and his accomplishment. He is only 16 months, but seems to get that it is a pretty big deal to have such a big bed! Although I don't think we will be able to get him to sleep in anything smaller now! Eric is a bit jealous saying it took him until high school to get a queen size bed! hehe. Then for dinner he wanted to sit in a regular chair instead of his high chair. He looked so big eating and drinking and talking to us at dinner I wanted to cry. I always say that Ethan never really acted like a baby and grew up way to fast. I am glad I am pregnant again because I definitely have the baby blues. My little guy acts so big for being so little still! :o( The last pictures are just some from this evening. Ethan was exploring a bit with his pudding cup. I guess he liked the feel of the cold pudding on his belly and face hehe! He was very proud.