
Jackson and Ethan about to race down the slide!

Brent (Jackson's dad) and Eric about to race down the slide! Laura and I didn't race because we are both very pregnant. (Although I had gone down once before already)

Family picture, Ethan didn't want to smile, but I thought Emma looked good in this one.

That's better. (Laura, Jackson's mom, was entertaining him this time)

We went to a state park to cook out with our friends! It was a lot of fun. The cutest part was when Ethan and his friend since birth Jackson actually started a game of tossing the football all on their own. We were still sitting at the picnic table and they began throwing back and forth to each other on the grass. Ethan loves to play "ball". After church on Sunday's he sees the older kids throwing the football around. He runs over to them trying to get in on the action and it is so pitiful to watch since he is so little and sometimes they don't notice him.