July 24, 2009
Ethan video
http://www.youtube.com/user/dukiltonvlog#play/uploads/1/Kx9qkRFSqE4
Here is a link to a video that my sister Emily made of Ethan in his new playroom (the basement). I have tons of pictures to post but havn't set up the big computer yet. So much has happened in just 3 weeks since we closed and now we are just exhausted and need a break. The oven didn't work so that led to a new one with a new fridge since it had issues too, which led to taking out cabinets, replacing sheetrock, mudding, texturing, priming, painting, wiring, the whole works. All while getting Emma's room ready, having a garage sale, being 34 weeks pregnant (now 35), the dog getting an ear infection requiring her to be away from the other dogs, doctor appointments, having to eat out since the kitchen was torn up (that part I didn't mind), getting to pick up Emily (my little sister i.e. remodeling assistant) 2 hours away, oh and did I mention the air condintioning unit went out at the hottest part of the summer. By the time it was replaced it was 84 degrees in the house and a few days later! We also replaced the furnace too. We are like so high effecient now! (and broke lol) Meanwhile Eric was still trying to fix things at the old house that our dogs messed up like the lattice under the porch they ate and restaining the deck they wore out. Plus he had just moved us mostly by himself. Definately couldn't have made it with out the help of Eric's parents who watched Ethan, fed us, and helped with variouse things along the way! It was also great to have Emily here so I could do things during the day and Ethan could hang out with her, plus she painted too! So yeah that is why I havn't had pictures lately sorry. But hey at least we have before and after's now, which I didn't think would happen for a LONG time!