Mothers Day with all my babies!
Just us girls! Ethan didn't want to pose at the moment.
My little family, not the best picture but it will do for now.
On mother's day Ethan and I went to the store and had fun in the toy isle. Daddy stayed with Emma and she took a nap. They looked so sweet together you would almost think it was father's day!
Emma loves her jumperoo. She bounces and bounces and bounces! She is very good at it too! Since Ethan was crawling and stuff at this age he never used it like Emma does so it is neat to watch. She is almost crawling though, it won't be long. But oh how I love this stage when you still find them relatively close to the place they started! Crazy thing is is we finally havn't been using our baby gates and I am finally allowed to look on my computer while Ethan is awake since he started crawling. We went to the mall on Saturday and I was so ready to enjoy my very own orange julius smoothie since I now knew to get Ethan his own. Well Emma decided that smoothies were yummy and we had to compete for the straw. She learned to use one of those quick. She also likes to grab the spoon and take bites herself and prefers to feed herself. She didn't take baby food long and enjoys three meals a day with nursing and real food. She enjoys most textures and tastes and even eats her veggies! She is 8 months and a few weeks old. Ethan is now 2 1/2 years old.
Some new friends of ours are staying with us for awhile. They have a little girl, Katelyn, who is four/almost five. She even brought her own Jeep! I can't wait until next summer when Ethan can get one of his own. This is one of those toys that I always wanted, but never got, so my kids will definately have one! (Just a note this is perhaps the ONLY toy I never got) He can drive okay right now, but not enough to really make it fun. He does have a little Cars four wheeler that goes about 2 miles an hour that he rides around. A good speed for correction when you don't do very well paying attention to the road! This is in the alley behind our house.