Ethan was a great help digging out two egress windows on the edge of our house. I have never seen him work so hard and have so much fun. He would carry loads of dirt in his dump truck from the hole across the yard and up the ramp into the big flatbed trailer where he would strategically maneuver his truck and dump the dirt like a pro! He must have done this about 20+ times and probably carried almost a complete wheelbarrow full. He even dawned a shovel and helped dig! He worked so hard he broke the skin on his hands and feet!
He started in cowboy boots, then I convinced him to where keens, but eventually he ended up bare foot. It was pretty hot out too. I couldn't believe how hard and long he worked for hours and hours! I never even had to say his name all day he was so good!
We got a package in the mail and Ethan just thought he should jump right in the packing peanuts! He is so dirty from working in the dirt!
Emma spent the day playing on the grass, riding around the yard in her B-O-B helping to supervise Ethan, and enjoying a nice 3 hour long nap in her crib with just a diaper on and a soft blanket!