| Ethan is growing up. He is wearing size four pants and still a size four shirt (first season I have ever been able to use clothes from the last time!) He weighs 34 lbs. and I have no idea the height, but tall. He wears a size 10 shoe and is completely potty trained (thats been for a while). |
| Emma is getting bigger too! She is tall and thin, only 22 lbs. She wears size 18 to 24 month clothes now (for length) and is the same in both pants and shirts! I say she got my legs and Eric's torso! ugh oh! She took three steps so far but enjoys just standing. She would rather leap into your arms than walk. She still has tiny feet and finally got into a size 3! She says mama, dada, and ball too now as well as sings. |
| This is a train Emma got for her birthday and she absolutely loves it! As do the rest of the kids. |
| This is Emma and her friend Isaac (Abbey's little brother). He is 3 months younger than Emma. They are so cute together. I watch them all day every week day. |