September 20, 2010
This is how we read!
I guess you could say we are a technology based family. Emma is seen here reading her electronic book and Ethan is using the iPad to learn to read. After watching both kids instinctivly know how to work my iPad there is really no reason to buy any other type of learning product! Ethan can count objects to 20 (he still skips a few numbers and gets mixed up of course but it is in there), draw pictures with different types of art devices, bowl, run and an farm, shapes, colors, listens to stories, play the piano, play learning games, shoot hoops, you name it he can do it! Even Emma loves tap tap baby and the flashcards. I even uploaded pictures of family and recorded my voice saying who they are so she can flip through them by touching the screen. She loves the singing books and Alphabet song. Anyways this wasn't meant to sound like an ad, but it is so neat to see all that they can do that I didn't even know they knew!