November 29, 2007

1 month old!

Ethan is 1 month old today! I think he is about 10 lbs. sleeping through the night, and starting to enjoy playing on his mat and in his chair. He is in 0-3 months clothes and seems to recognize a lot of the routines we do. He loves baths, being naked, and really soft blankets. I can tell the difference in his hunger, I'm sleepy, and I am in pain (gas) cries. He smiles now and seems to have a pretty happy disposition. He will follow your face and track objects from a further distance. Yesterday I had him on his tummy and he pushed up enough to tip over onto his back. He did this a few times. He still holds up his head on his own all the time even when he is on his belly. Hope you are enjoying all the pictures, I am not very selective and have just been posting most of the ones during the sitting. I already feel sorry for the next kid because I doubt I will take 5+ pics or more a day. hehe. Well we are enjoying our little Ethan and can't wait to come see all of you AK!

All in the past...