November 26, 2007

Hangin Out

Ethan likes to hang out with the dogs when he is in a good mood. Frodo doesn't seem to mind lending him a seat. We have this fan in our living room that Ethan has always stared at. It doesn't matter what is going on as soon as he finds 'his fan' he is happy. We think it is his best friend. It is hard to get a picture of him in the living room straight on because no matter which way you face him he finds the fan. The light in the middle of the fan doesn't even need to be on. lol. As I post this Ethan is still sitting happily (more happy than in the pictures) in his vibrating seat and of course staring at the fan. I don't know why I didn't think of turning it on sooner, although maybe he is just now old enough as today he is 4 weeks!

All in the past...