November 19, 2007

3 Weeks Old!

I can't believe my little boy is three weeks old already! These pictures are of him playing all by himself! What an accomplishment. He actually lasted awhile and then it was nap time. I am sitting by his crib waiting for him to fall asleep. He is doing good falling asleep in the afternoons alone, but sometimes he needs some reasuring. He has the nights mostly down and falls asleep all by himself! ( this was a wonderful skill last night because he woke up to feed and didn't want to go back to sleep, but I did and have no idea how long he played in his crib while I slept hehe) It gets hard though when all of the sudden he needs to burp which interrupts our tranquility! (this happens a lot and can extend falling asleep time into an hour) We are still figuring out things as far as a routine goes but I think we are going to make it, even without Mama Duke here. Speaking of sleep he is out so I better get going with some stuff, the clock is ticking!

All in the past...