May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers Day!

Since I am the blog poster I have to toot my own horn on days like this. So here is a special photo shoot of my baby and I playing on the floor! Gee aren't I a good mommy lol. We had a great day today going to church and then lunch with Eric's parents (and dinner at their place too!). I love eating out and about with them! Eric surprised me with a facial, pedicure and manicure at a spa. It was 3 fantastic hours of pampering and he watched Ethan! I also got cards and a loose opal (Ethan's birthstone) to someday put into a piece of jewelry along with all our future kids birthstones. Well I hope everyone else that is a mommy had a great day too. Happy mothers day to my mom and Ethan's Grandma. We love you very very much and miss you always. I wish you could see everyone of Ethan's smiles! And Happy mothers day to my Grandma Jackie and Nanny! And Happy Aunties day to all five of Ethan's aunts! We love you to. *hey that saved some money on cards lol.

All in the past...