
Recognize this outfit Aunt Heidi! I thought you would. We got your package and love all the clothes he is still in that size and I was especially excited about the size 4 shoes since he had just outgrown his others. He also liked the box and had it on top of him at one point with only his head sticking out.

Ethan has been working on crawling on hands and knees. He gets around well on his belly but is pretty close using this method. He is also trying to combine the pulling up on things at the same time. NEW SKILL he can now sit from a laying position on his own!!! This is nice because I don't have to think does he want to be sitting? Or is he enjoying laying? *not that I cater to him THAT much but I do like to help him out. It is cute too because he starts on his hands and knees then pushes himself back and hesitantly waits for his bottom to softly touch the ground. He doesn't mind rolling with a loud head thud though. lol He will also take a step or two if you hold him up but I am not really encouraging that if you know what I mean.

(play station with daddy)
We went to the post office the other day and I plopped him on the counter and said I need to mail this to Alaska. The lady laughed (they are really nice here) and put him on the scale. She said well he is 21 lbs. I decided I didn't want to pay for special packaging so he will just have to wait till we both go in September.

Ethan is still little compared to daddy! He will be seven months tomorrow and so far this feels like the hardest change for me. I guess because I never ended up with a professional "6" month picture of him and because 6 months is like half way to a year but 7 is really close to a year. It is going by too fast.