May 31, 2008

Summer Friends

Well we had a wonderful and productive Saturday here in ND. The weather was great about 80 degrees and no wind. We did a lot of outdoor projects, visited the hardware stores, played with water (dogs and pool, and sprinkler), and had a cook out with friends from church! Ethan is shown here with 12 month old Jackson. They were so cute together. In these pictures we think Ethan was politely trying to tell Jackson that he'd taken his toy octopus, something Ethan had never really had happen before. Ethan was also brave today and put his hands in the sprinkler. I do have to say changing a sprinkler around the lawn with a baby on your hip is not the easiest thing. I never thought about how I would do things OUTSIDE with a baby that can't follow you around yet... Oh yeah and then when I was getting Ethan ready for bed I decided to check for a tooth and lo and behold you can feel one that just popped through on the bottom left! But I will post a GIANT I got a tooth blog when you can really see it!

All in the past...