Well it was another beautiful day and we were looking for something to do outside with a baby and 3 dogs. So we packed up our tent, folding chairs, snacks, dogs, and sunblock, and drove about 5 minutes out of town to the site of our hopefully future home. It was so fun. Ethan played in the tent and the dogs got to run all over and even go swimming in a cow pond. The bugs aren't out in full force yet so it was still really pleasant. Ethan seemed to enjoy himself too. The grasses were green and the trees had budded. We even saw some baby pheasants (which Eric wants to shoot next season lol) I can't wait to live out there it will be so fun to watch Ethan and the pups play in all that space. There is a gully I guess you could say of trees down a hill a bit and it is like a shady haven with little wind and patches of light that stream through. I think it would be so fun to play in as a kid. Just on the other side of it is rolling hills (fields) that the dogs just take off running on and Sammy loves to roll down.It is like your own world! I would have taken more pictures (these aren't the greatest we were really tired) but my camera battery died *so none of Frodo. We will have to go back for sure!