June 29, 2008

Ethan 8 MONTHS OLD!

Here is Ethan eating his dinner at 8 months old! *a video too! He loves to feed himself just about anything now and is really good at chewing. So much has happened this past month it is crazy. He learned to crawl, pull up, eat real food (not pureed), clap, say da da, even though he doesn't know what he is saying, got two teeth, learned to swim with floaties, and now has all of the sudden decided nursing is not for him! I'm not sure if it is just an ear infection but he will not nurse anymore preferring real food and a sippy cup of pumped milk. At first he just wanted it in a regular cup and absolutely no bottle when he took a bottle just a few days before. He won't even nurse to go to sleep! He just wants his blanky now... I am experiencing a bit of rejection from it but I guess he is just to busy. To top it off he is super happy about it and totally attached to his daddy! I did get a hug this evening after his bath but then he was off to find dad! They are cute together though. I just wish I would have know it was the last time. I am a bit concerned since I think he still needs 'milk' but I'm sure the Dr. will tell me what is okay to do. He has been trying to walk too and stood up pretty much on his own the other day. There is also a picture of our little home, I wanted to show off my window boxes that I though look pretty good this year!