
It has been awhile since I posted and Ethan is doing so much. Grandpa David came to visit on the 4th from AK and we have been having lots of fun hanging out! He goes back on the 13th. The Dr. said Ethan's weaning was fine since he is a healthy boy (21 lbs, 9oz) who eats lots of solids. I have been storing milk and he will take a bottle randomly. He has learned to ask for it which is cute and is drinking about 8-10oz a day. It seems weird to go back from sippy cup to bottle but I just want him to get liquid. He is only 8 months. I figure he weaned from nursing in one swoop so he probably will ditch the bottle that fast too. One upside is he now sleeps 13+ hours STRAIGHT at night. Boy do we love that! He can stand up now too. He isn't afraid to let go when he pulls himself up so he will just be standing there until he notices he isn't holding on and will fall. He constantly is into things enjoying flip-flops, computers, cameras, cell phones, and remotes. Really the only time he is a handful is when he is eating because we can't open the jars (three a meal) fast enough and has a scream that can be heard across an entire restaurant! Well I think that is it for now.