Ethan can walk! He took two steps to his daddy then two steps to me! It was perfect, I don't even know if Ethan knew why we were so happy. (Probably did it a billion times with out us watching haha) Eric was working from the office today so he got to come home for lunch, a rare treat around here. So he was able to see Ethan walk! I am so glad because I have been so nervous Ethan would do it while we were in AK or would always be too tired by the time Eric got home from work! Anyways it was great, he is 9 months and 16 days and our life as we knew it is now over!! (We don't have an exact picture of the moment, but do have the water break afterward from all his hard work!)
These other pictures are of Ethan getting all dirty out with the puppies on a rainy day then having to strip down for a bath! He loves getting dirty with those dogs!