We enjoyed the pool for probably one of the last times this summer. The perfect pool weather is going away as it is either hot and stormy or windy. It is still great for other outdoor activities just not what has become our favorite. All summer we walked across the street to the pool. Ethan would get excited when I went to put on his swim trunks and would go crawling for the door as I quickly rubbed sunblock all over him. He loved watching the kids play and I enjoyed talking with all the other mom's there and enjoying the sun. Plus he always took a great nap afterward! It feels like I have watched him grow up at the pool this year starting from a 7 month old and now almost 10! So much has happened and he has gotten so comfortable in the water. We aren't giving up on summer yet *until we go to AK on the 26th that is! Who knows maybe we will get a few more dips in after all.