Ethan and I ran into our friends Kallie and Lily while walking yesterday. So Lily got in our stroller (a double bike trailer you can push also) and we all went for a walk! It was the cutest thing in the whole world. Lily had her arm on Ethan and they were holding hands. We walked for about 45 minutes and the two of them babbled and shared toys while Lily pointed at things and said a few words. (She is ~14 months) Then she came over and played and we all went to lunch and Ethan showed her what a good eater he is and managed to coax her into eating a few bites too. I couldn't believe how much they actually interacted! I figured they would be trying to 'bite' each other or just mad at how close the other was. Ethan usually has a great time with other kids and even stayed in the nursery during church for the whole time last Sunday. I kept checking on him but he was playing away! He really worked on walking yesterday after watching Lily walk around. He managed in some pretty large steps too! Well I hate to bump off our family photos but I had to post this one I took of them. (It is from my phone so not that great) Have a good day!
August 20, 2008
Ethan's Friend
Ethan and I ran into our friends Kallie and Lily while walking yesterday. So Lily got in our stroller (a double bike trailer you can push also) and we all went for a walk! It was the cutest thing in the whole world. Lily had her arm on Ethan and they were holding hands. We walked for about 45 minutes and the two of them babbled and shared toys while Lily pointed at things and said a few words. (She is ~14 months) Then she came over and played and we all went to lunch and Ethan showed her what a good eater he is and managed to coax her into eating a few bites too. I couldn't believe how much they actually interacted! I figured they would be trying to 'bite' each other or just mad at how close the other was. Ethan usually has a great time with other kids and even stayed in the nursery during church for the whole time last Sunday. I kept checking on him but he was playing away! He really worked on walking yesterday after watching Lily walk around. He managed in some pretty large steps too! Well I hate to bump off our family photos but I had to post this one I took of them. (It is from my phone so not that great) Have a good day!