October 20, 2008

Happy Birthday to Jessica! (me)

Kind of happy...
a bit happier...
a little annoyed...
and a bit too happy!
It's my birthday today! I turned 25!!! Today was pretty good, we had a family dinner over at Ward and Joetta's house and it was delicious, all my favorite foods, with pie too! Eric got off work early and surprised/scared me at home. I was giving Ethan a bath when he knocked on the door, so I said, "um, who is it?" I guess I figured it was a friend or at least I would want to know who was going to attack me. lol. Then we did errands together and hung out. Yesterday I really celebrated. We drove to our shopping town and had all sorts of fun at Scheels and Target to name a few, ate at a yummy Mexican restaurant and had steak later too! Well here are a few pictures of me at the very end of my b-day (we almost forgot, which is why Ethan isn't in them, he was already in bed.) So I look a bit tired, but oh well. Thanks for all the cards, presents, and warm wishes I had a nice time and felt very loved and cared for. I am posting all the picts of me so my mommy can choose her favorite and because it is my birthday! Plus when you get to be my age it takes forever to get a good one lol.

All in the past...