October 14, 2008

It Snowed!

Abbey would now like to be an indoor dog... The other two are enjoying themselves though. I think Ethan wanted to let her in too. He also took my keys and wouldn't give them back. He has a very strong grip for a little guy.
This picture is blurry but I like how you can see Abbey still giving the sad face to get inside. :0(
Now if we could just find some snow boots for Ethan we could go outside! For some reason I can only find girls believe it or not. So today we just went to WalMart and Ethan got to WALK up and down the toy isles on his own. Out of all the gadgets and gizmos he only wanted the balls. I figured out WalMart is a nice place to be in the morning (compared to the later times of the day) and will be adjusting all schedules to accomodate! *I always thought it would be but that is a busy time of day with two meals, getting ready, and he used to fit a nap in there too! Well enjoy the snow pictures, we will get outside soon.

All in the past...