November 5, 2008

A dogs best friend!

Hi, I'm hanging out with my dogs, helping them eat their food. Follow me and I will show you how!
See you scoop it like this...
Or you can hand it to them, they like it dipped in their water.
I get it out after it gets a bit soggy...
Stir it around too...
They also like their bones wet...
Too bad this one is blurry, but I am pretty happy!
Here Sammy, have a bone...
Hmm, what should I do now...
This is where they sleep.
They get to be inside right now because it is icky out.
Here Frodo, have bone...
Oh the water splashed me!
Wait I want to give it to Abbey...
Nah. Maybe I'll give it back to Sammy.
Frodo, see it is good when it's soggy...
I told you I could teach you to eat!
A video of Ethan and the dogs...