
Ethan likes to open this drawer and take ALL the tupperware out so I can step on it. I think I put it back a few times a day. (Don't worry I wash it again before I use it and the oven isn't on!)

Here is Ethan on the wrong side of the gate. He dumped a box of Lucky Charms on the floor and then ate a few. (Don't worry they weren't in the trash, just next to it because there wasn't enough in the box to make a bowl! Don't worry that pen there well he hasn't figured out how it clicks so it is really just a stick to him! Don't worry the fact that he has no clothes on when it is below zero outside was only for a brief time in between pj's and day clothes! Don't worry our house is very warm. Oh and Don't worry about his diaper, I had just changed it. And don't worry about the floor I cleaned it yesterday!)