December 29, 2008

Spaghetti and Doughnut

Ethan ate spaghetti for dinner and then followed it up with some doughnut. Eric could barely watch him eat the doughnut because the idea of chocolate and spaghetti made him sick. I have to admit it was a bit icky sounding. Ethan didn't seem to mind though and laughed all the way through his fun. He really liked squeezing the noodles between his fingers and licking the chocolate off the doughnut. I let him eat like this, (although usually he is not this messy) it wasn't too bad to clean up and I figure its a good time to learn about different textures. Plus he is a pretty good eater. He doesn't throw his plate unless you don't listen to him when he says he is done, most of the time will not drop the food on the floor, or will stop if you say to, and eats what is put in front of him (thank God).
Okay I'm ready to be cleaned up!
The snow falling in our backyard. It was the really big fat flakes, my favorite. Unoftunately it didn't last too long, but we might get 6" tonight! Also Ethan is 14 months old today! Wow!!