December 8, 2008

Fun in the SNOW!

Having fun sledding!
Why did you stop pulling me?
Ethan trying to stand up in snow gear!
He got it for a few seconds!
Then he resorted to sitting!
Ethan enjoyed being pulled around on the sled again!
Pondering the situation of a nap!
Yup nap sound good!
Sammy wanted to rest her head on Ethan's lap. Ethan wanted a nap. I wanted a picture of us.
He fell asleep right when we got back in the house! *I didn't realize he was trying to sleep outside until I was looking at the pictures. We were out there awhile so I took my camera out a few different times.
Sammy!
Abbey!
Frodo!
Trying to take a picture of Ethan and I, but the pups wanted in it too!
I think they like me! Ethan and Abbey.
Ethan liked playing in the snow even though his gear got in the way! He laughed when the puppies pulled his sled and the jolting ride seemed to only make him happier! I guess it tuckered him out because he fell asleep toward the end. I didn't notice until I looked at the pictures. Oops. But he didn't seem to mind and had a lot of fun before taking the nap!