April 10, 2009

20 Weeks Pregnant!

Well surprisingly this is the first "belly shots" I have taken this pregnancy. For some reason it is harder to believe I am pregnant again than the first time I was. Despite being sick for almost 18 weeks! Of course that is the excuse I will use if this child ever asks me why I have a picture of Ethan every week and none of them. Hopefully it will be a boy and I won't have to worry about questions like that. Girls on the other hand, will ask. I have almost been in denial of my growing belly, especially since I seemed to grow way faster this time, but at the same time am so excited to be pregnant. I am excited for the weekend, but can't wait until Monday. I am thinking boy, feels boy, but I have a sinking suspicion we have a little sweet girl in there that is also VERY active. I posted two picture since I like the second one better, but it is blurry.