
Ahh the wind in my hair, run shadow run!

I'm so tall!

Taking a break on the bench. Gotta love getting dirty!
Don't even think about taking this stick from me. I am going to pretend to ignore you in case that is why you are calling my name! (I was actually just trying to take his picture I am pro sticks)
Wow this is really a great stick. I wonder if I should bring it back home to the dogs?
This is what happens when mommy and Ethan play outside for 1 hour and 45 minutes!

Ethan was sooooo tired after I finally drug him inside crying. We walked around the entire park! He managed to find every mud puddle and every last bit of snow pile determined to trek the rocky terrain! I only went in after him if he got "stuck". We watched the kids at the skate park too which Ethan spent that time yelling excitedly at them. Then we played in the driveway beating on rocks with sticks, pushing the shovel back and forth back and forth and digging in the dirt with our hands. (I actually only dug with a stick). This kind of play I do actually understand as I spent most of my early childhood outside with rain boots on digging in ditches and playing with dirt and clay clods behind our house. So we got along pretty well for the almost 2 hours! You could tell Ethan was made for mud, dogs, and sticks! It was if I had returned him to his natural habitat!