May 16, 2009

Outdoor fun!

Ahh the joys of sharing ice cream with three of your best friends!
His band aid fell off so he is worried about his stitches, which he should be. Sammy doesn't seem to be too worried. She has her head in the bucket at the moment! Tried to get a picture of it but it was a bit blurry.
Ethan took this picture out on the land!
Everybody in the car!
Just some pictures from our Saturday. It was nice out and only got nicer so we tried to jam in as much outdoor stuff as we could. Needless to say we are now sore and exhausted! We started by sleeping in until 11!! Thanks Ethan for sleeping so late. Then combined lunch and breakfast by making pancakes, yum. Then we went outside and played with the dogs in the back yard and then decided to go roam around 'the land'. When we came back Ethan took his nap and we prepared a cook out and then had some friends over. It was such a nice evening we engorged ourselves by eating chicken and deer kabobs, salad, fresh corn on the cob, and potatoes and onion with butter cooked in a cast iron skillet my g-ma gave me. The we followed that up with popsicles, ice cream, and a mixed berry pie! It was great eating outside because Ethan could walk around eating his corn and dump lemonade all over himself. He also had fun with his two friend that came over. Later since the end of the ice cream had sat out and was almost melted we let Ethan go at it when he wanted the carton. He decided to share with the dogs, which was so funny and he was giggling the whole time. But by the time I got my camera his band aid had fallen off so he was more concerned about his owie. Now if you ask him if his dogs like ice cream he nods yes with a big smile. Once our friends left we decided to hook up the bike trailer and go for a ride. Probably won't be biking too much more though since at 25 weeks pregnant it wasn't the most comfortable position! Then we decided to walk instead. Eric was nice enough to clean up the cooking mess while I cleaned up Ethan in the bath tub. He is in bed now and we will soon follow! It was another great Saturday though. I didn't get too many pictures because I really just wanted to be apart of the action and not worry about the camera. Also Ethan wants the camera every time I take it out and screams for it. The pictures of the trees and Frodo are courtesy of him. (I straightened them with iPhoto) But they aren't bad. I think I might get him one of those kid friendly digital camera's "from Emma" when she is born. Otherwise all Emma's pictures will be me trying to pry the camera out of Ethan's hands lol.