October 24, 2009

Ethan's 2nd Birthday Party!

Ethan had a "Cars" party for his second birthday! Many special friends came; Jackson, Lily, Haddie, Katarina, Cail, and Zeke. He really enjoyed his ice cream cake, all the Cars decorations, and opening presents. He got lots of cars which he absolutely loved. We decorated the whole basement with tons of balloons and streamers after Ethan went to bed. He was so surprised the next morning! He was a very good birthday boy and said "thank you" for his gifts, gave his friends hugs good bye, and shared all his toys! We are so proud of our big boy. He will actually be two on the 29th but this weekend worked best for the party! I was sad that I didn't get to make him his Cars birthday cake, since I had been in surgery the night before I'd have to make it, but he didn't seem to mind the ice cream cake, and I was just glad that we were still able to celebrate. I just had to make it home for my little boys birthday. It went wonderfully.

All in the past...