October 2, 2009

Just Beautiful!

Every once in awhile I manage to find lighting that shows the real colors of my baby's skin. Tonight was such a night and I just couldn't decide which picture I liked best to post so I did all of them. I remember saying this exact thing once when blogging about Ethan at this age. But just like then I am sure Nana and Papa in AK won't mind a bit as they say how much seeing new pictures on the blog brightens there day! This real shows some of Emma's many faces. She isn't the happiest here, as she is tired and trying to make her tummy feel better, but she still looks sweet as ever. The others are of Emma taking a nap on her daddy, but he couldn't manage to keep his eyes open due to the flash, and Ethan. His is blurry, but I love how big his eyes are in it.

All in the past...