
My Mom, Dad, and baby sister Emily all came to visit for about 10 days this July! I loved having them here so so so much. We had such a great time just hanging around enjoying each others company. The goal was to keep it as stress free as possible and I think we succeeded. We ate yummy food, had lots of treats, played with the kids, sat on the porch, and enjoyed "Angry Birds" on the iPhones. Emily and Eric played World of Warcraft while Emma stayed up to be exceptionally cute late into the night! Dad fixed some great breakfasts (his specialty) and mom helped me with all the household chores! Emily got some much needed reprieve from a high schoolers busy social life, and Ethan and Emma gave lots of loves to everyone. I loved having so many people around. It was so nice how everyone just pitched in and it made life so enjoyable. Especially since Emma was getting her two top teeth in and really needed a lot of comfort and Eric was sick for the first few days they were here. I can see why families used to live together. It was nice to have a partner to always be working with while the others rested and enjoyed the kids, then know that you would get to do the same later. I just loved how well you felt at the end of the day with a big family dinner, clean house, and happy kids.
Wearing Grandma Donna's hat!
Ethan is very much into Toy Story. He watches 1 and 2 all the time. He went to his first movie and sat through the whole thing. We saw Toy Story 3 in 3D. At the end he said, "Mama get the remote. We watch it again please!?"
Well we had to let Mom, Dad, and Emily go back home whaaa! But the kids new chairs came in the mail so it was a bit of a distraction and we enjoyed a movie night. Toy Story 2 I believe. The kids absolutely love them and the chairs look so cute in their rooms. We have had so many precious moments already watching them play on them!