January 12, 2010

Emma's Dedication




Emma Nichole was dedicated to the Lord on December 13, 2009. It was the last service with Pastor Steve Norby who we have had the joy of listening too for the past 2.5 years that we have lived here. (He moved on to his old church after that pastor retired) I used to think that baby dedications were just a good thing we did to say we wanted to raise our child in a Godly manner. Then I had Ethan. I was rocking him one night and the magnitude of the coming responsibilities were so overwhelming I just knew I couldn't do it alone. Not that I was going to try, but it seemed I couldn't give such a large weight back to God fast enough. To this day He has kept his promise and has blessed us with even more responsibility. Emma is a wonderful addition to our little family and we will do our best to raise her to love Jesus!