We enjoyed hanging out with my side of the family since I hadn't seen them since last January! They met Emma for the first time and Ethan liked playing with all the different toys, running around the house and getting lots of yummy food. Plus it is just a great feeling to be at "home". I wish we could live two places at once!
Emma really liked her Papa Duke! He always walks the babies around so they can look at stuff. She also like teething on his finger and would bite so hard it hurt lol.
Sisters! We had a good time together and even posed for a few pictures. It was hard to do for the first time without Jennifer, but I know she was looking down and probably proud of us for just being us.
Here us girls are with our Grandma. She came over almost every day I was there. She never would want to miss a good party!
Emma and Jacqueline got along pretty well. She even got her to sleep!