January 28, 2010

Winter colds

Well the winter cold has been circling the family. First Ethan, then Emma and Eric, and now myself. A slight fever, runny nose and a cough. I think Emma and Eric have had it the worse though. Needless to say I haven't been taking many pictures. Ethan got a hair cut, not shown very tidy in this picture as he had just woke from a nap. We have taken the stroller out a few times in the snow and it performs so nicely even when the snow is deep up to the under basket (lowboy). I love my bob! We went to a park one day, Emma sat in it while Ethan and I shoveled, and then to the college where Ethan likes to run around the track and play basketball. So we are getting out of the house a bit. Anyways hope you enjoy the pictures and hopefully I can start taking some more again soon!