Ethan was too busy searching for marshmallows to smile at the camera. Fortunately he did eat the rest of the cereal as well. I know I am a horrible mom I gave my kid Lucky Charms, oh well. He eats probably an equivalent to a cup of vegetables a day and any fruit he can get his hands on not to mention a healthy portion of water and lean chicken. Lets just say I'm not worried! Ethan was a busy boy today playing hard in the warmer weather. He raked, shoveled, sawed some wood, transferred dirt from one place to another, kept the dogs in check, baked some muffins, walked to the grandparents house and scored some pudding cups, helped with the Christmas lights, took a BOB ride, rearranged the garage, rode his bike, drove his car, checked out the attic, climbed a ladder, threw away trash, pushed a stroller around, then had a bath. It was a busy day, but a common one in Ethan's world. No wonder the boy eats a lot!
November 7, 2009
All in the past...
-
▼
2009
(163)
-
▼
November
(27)
- Cooking for Thanksgiving
- My Loves
- Oh my so cute!
- Is that Ethan or Eric?
- Happy Thanksgiving
- 13lbs.
- Photagraphy by Ethan
- Why I am Thankful!
- Ethan's smile and Emma's 3 month update!
- Thanksgiving Dinner
- Grandpa/Dad's Birthday party
- Cereal and all dressed up
- Cousins!
- Ethan and Emma
- Cuddles
- Emma's Babbles
- Ethan's Cars, Emma's smile.
- Silly Ethan, Sweet Emma, Sleepy Eric!
- She is just so fun!
- Happy Emma, Proud Mommy, and Grandparents
- Talking to Nana
- The Family
- The Faces of Emma
- Busy
- The Prince and the Princess.
- Good Night Nana and Papa, we love you!
- Really Happy Kids!
-
▼
November
(27)