We had a good day today. Hosted the play group, i.e. Ethan learning to share, made some really yummy burgers, ate some cup cakes Ethan helped me bake, visited Grandpa Ward at his office, went to Wal-Mart with out Eric (diapers and milk), worked out at the gym, played fort in the living room, did laundry, and lots of other day to day things. I realized I have been posting almost every day, now just imagine if I had the energy to write about every day. I guess that might get boring, but it would be a little interesting to read about day to day stuff later on. Although I think I would have to get more creative and energetic in how I tell it. Anyways here are some cute pictures of course. Eric came home for lunch and took a snooze with Emma, Ethan posed for a few pictures but then said he was done, and Emma doesn't mind pictures at all yet so she gets the most!
All in the past...
-
▼
2009
(163)
-
▼
November
(27)
- Cooking for Thanksgiving
- My Loves
- Oh my so cute!
- Is that Ethan or Eric?
- Happy Thanksgiving
- 13lbs.
- Photagraphy by Ethan
- Why I am Thankful!
- Ethan's smile and Emma's 3 month update!
- Thanksgiving Dinner
- Grandpa/Dad's Birthday party
- Cereal and all dressed up
- Cousins!
- Ethan and Emma
- Cuddles
- Emma's Babbles
- Ethan's Cars, Emma's smile.
- Silly Ethan, Sweet Emma, Sleepy Eric!
- She is just so fun!
- Happy Emma, Proud Mommy, and Grandparents
- Talking to Nana
- The Family
- The Faces of Emma
- Busy
- The Prince and the Princess.
- Good Night Nana and Papa, we love you!
- Really Happy Kids!
-
▼
November
(27)