I got the kids all squeky clean and dressed today to meet all Eric's Aunts at Ward's birthday party! Emma wore a bow to celebrate. While being completely exauhsted from all the fun family gatherings I must have dozed for a moment. Ethan came to me with a bag of cereal (luckily unopened) saying cereal mama! When I went into the living room it looked like a dog had opened the box lol.
November 21, 2009
All in the past...
-
▼
2009
(163)
-
▼
November
(27)
- Cooking for Thanksgiving
- My Loves
- Oh my so cute!
- Is that Ethan or Eric?
- Happy Thanksgiving
- 13lbs.
- Photagraphy by Ethan
- Why I am Thankful!
- Ethan's smile and Emma's 3 month update!
- Thanksgiving Dinner
- Grandpa/Dad's Birthday party
- Cereal and all dressed up
- Cousins!
- Ethan and Emma
- Cuddles
- Emma's Babbles
- Ethan's Cars, Emma's smile.
- Silly Ethan, Sweet Emma, Sleepy Eric!
- She is just so fun!
- Happy Emma, Proud Mommy, and Grandparents
- Talking to Nana
- The Family
- The Faces of Emma
- Busy
- The Prince and the Princess.
- Good Night Nana and Papa, we love you!
- Really Happy Kids!
-
▼
November
(27)